2016 was an eventful year for me personally but especially when it comes to chocolate.
I didn’t keep a chocolate log (good idea for 2017!), but I’m pretty confident that I bought the most chocolate ever in 2016. Which also means I ate the most in one year. HA!
Highlights of this year include:
- Our yummy chocolate wedding favors by Chocolat Modern
- Traveling to Seattle for the NW Chocolate Festival and Unconference
- All the amazing women I’ve met through Instagram and at the NW Chocolate Festival
- Enjoyed a wonderful chocolate class at ICE taught by the amazing Pastry Chef Michael Laiskonis
- Attended the Valhrona Ecole Brooklyn Hot Chocolate Festival Event
- All the chocolate books I bought and am slowly reading
If 2017 brings as much chocolate into my life like 2016 did then I am in for a sweet year. Yay!